Terms of Service
Welcome to OnlineCompilers.com! By using our service, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Our service is provided "as is" and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- You must not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Downloading of content from the onlinecompilers.com website using any user agent other than a visual or text-based web browser, downloading of content from onlinecompilers.com in bulk using automated processes, and selective parsing and post-processing of content retrieved from onlinecompilers.com, are expressly forbidden.
- Using automated tools / bots to execute the code in onlinecompilers.com in bulk is forbidden.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- You understand that any code you submit to our service will be executed on our servers. You are solely responsible for the code you submit and for any consequences that may result from its execution.
- We reserve the right to remove any content or code submitted by you if it violates these terms or if we believe it to be harmful or offensive.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use of our service.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and it is your responsibility to check for updates.
By using our service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our service.